The University of Manchester Middle East Centre is pleased to invite you for an online information session to learn about our top-ranked Manchester Global Part-time MBA, or the joint Kelley-Manchester Global MBA.
Find out how our part-time MBA options will equip you with lifelong, marketable skills that will help you reach new heights in your career and personal life. The session provides you with a great opportunity to:
• Learn more about The Manchester Global Part-time MBA or the joint Kelley-Manchester Part-time MBA that fits around your career without compromising rigour
• Discover how our wide range of electives can build your MBA around the field that interests you
• Speak to our programme counsellors to get advice on your eligibility to the programme
• Learn about the Limited Early Bird Discount
• Learn about our global and regional alumni and career services
About Xavier Duran:
Working as the Director of MBA Programmes at Alliance Manchester Business School, Xavier provides leadership and management support on academic, delivery and programme development issues for the Global MBA. He also advises on and manages projects that contribute to improving the student experience.
Xavier obtained his BBS from the University of Barcelona in 2000 and his Master of Business Studies by Research from the University of Limerick (Ireland) in 2002. Xavier stayed working as a lecturer in Economics in Limerick, which he combined with teaching in the Managerial Economics course for the Global MBA programme since 2003 and until 2012, when he took up his position as Associate MBA Director