The University of Manchester Middle East Centre is pleased to invite you to an exclusive Interactive Session with our Alumnus and learn about our top-ranked Manchester Global Part-time MBA, or the joint Kelley-Manchester Global MBA.
Find out how our part-time MBA options will equip you with lifelong, marketable skills that will help you reach new heights in your career and personal life. The session provides you with a great opportunity to:
• Learn more about The Manchester Global Part-time MBA or the joint Kelley-Manchester Part-time MBA that fits around your career
• Learn about the experience from a University alumnus and ask questions.
• Discover how our wide range of electives can build your MBA around the field that interests you
• Learn about the Limited Early Bird Discount
• Learn about our global and regional alumni and career services
Mohamed Sakr is a Senior Consulting Manager with over 14 years of experience in the public sector in the Middle East. He has successfully managed and delivered a wide variety of Strategic Portfolios and Programs to the Government including but not limited to Transformation Projects and Government Initiatives.
After graduating from The Manchester Global Part-time MBA in 2019, he joined McKinsey & Company as an External Subject Matter Expert for Strategy and Operations and he is currently assisting the Saudi Government to effectively execute their initiatives to achieve the Saudi Vision 2030 strategic objectives.