MBA Programme Overview in Abu Dhabi
Find out how our part-time MBA options will equip you with lifelong, marketable skills that will help you reach new heights in your career and personal life.
The session provides you with a great opportunity to:
- Learn more about The Manchester Professional MBA Programmes and how it fits around the busy schedule of working professionals
- Discover how our wide range of electives can build your MBA around your fields of interest
- Meet our programme counsellors to get advice on your eligibility and learn about the requirements
- Learn about our global and regional alumni and career services.
- Have your questions answered by the Alumni of University of Manchester.
About The Manchester Professional MBA Programmes
Our top-ranked MBA is designed to meet the needs of busy executives and fits around your personal and professional commitments. Our proven blend of robust academic theory and practice, hands-on experience means you can start putting your learning into practice from day one, providing immediate benefits for you and your work environment.
We produce creative, resilient and socially-responsibly graduates who will thrive in the technological age. We continuously update our curriculum to ensure it focuses on the business challenges you will face as a leader, now and in the future. You will learn to navigate uncertainty and confidently take on complex challenges.
For more information please visit:
6:30 – 7:00 PM: Registration/Networking
7:00 - 7:45 PM: MBA Programme Overview
7:45 - 9:00 PM: Alumni Panel Discussion with Q&A
We will be joined by our remarkable alumni Nada Messaikeh Dr. Mohamed Baguneid and Mitchell Van Wyk who will be sharing their experiences and educational journey with the University of Manchester MBA Programmes.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!