MBA Panel Discussion: Let's talk about your MBA journey (and beyond)!
We understand applying for an MBA programme is an important decision, with many factors to take into consideration, including choosing a programme that fits your personal and professional goals, the time it may take to complete your application, the investment, and how do you maximise the ROI.
We're here to assist you along the way. Join us for our upcoming information session and panel discussion to not only learn about The Manchester Global Part-time MBA, but more importantly, meet members of our admissions, student support and career & alumni relations team and learn:
- How do you find the most suitable programme that can help you transform your career (and your life)
- How to submit a successful application
- How can our careers and alumni relations team help you develop skills and network outside your classroom
- 11:00am to 11:30am: Registration and Networking
- 11:30am to 12:00pm: The Manchester Global Part-time MBA Information Session
- 12:00pm to 12:30pm: Panel Discussion: Your MBA application, the journey, and beyond
- 12:30pm to 1:00pm: Q&A, Networking and Wrap-up
About The Manchester Global Part-time MBA
Our top-ranked MBA is designed to meet the needs of busy executives and fits around your personal and professional commitments. Our proven blend of robust academic theory and practice, hands-on experience means you can start putting your learning into practice from day one, providing immediate benefits for you and your work environment.
We produce creative, resilient and socially-responsibly graduates who will thrive in the technological age. We continuously update our curriculum to ensure it focuses on the business challenges you will face as a leader, now and in the future. You will learn to navigate uncertainty and confidently take on complex challenges.