The Manchester Global Part-time MBA Information Session, by Xavier Duran - MBA Programmes Director
The University of Manchester Middle East Centre is pleased to invite you to a hybrid information session to learn about our top-ranked Manchester Global Part-time MBA.
Find out how our part-time MBA options will equip you with lifelong, marketable skills that will help you reach new heights in your career and personal life.
The session provides you with a great opportunity to:
• Learn more about how The Manchester Global Part-time MBA fits around your professional and personal life.
• Discover how our wide range of electives can build your MBA around the field that interests you.
• Speak to our programme counsellors to get advice on your eligibility to the programme
• Learn about the 10% Early bird application discount
• Learn about our global and regional alumni and career services
About Xavier Duran
Working as the Director of MBA Programmes at Alliance Manchester Business School, Xavier provides leadership and management support on academic, delivery and programme development issues for the Global MBA. He also advises on and manages projects that contribute to improving the student experience.
Xavier obtained his BBS from the University of Barcelona in 2000 and his Master of Business Studies by Research from the University of Limerick (Ireland) in 2002. He stayed working as a lecturer in Economics in Limerick, which he combined with teaching in the Managerial Economics course for the Global MBA programme since 2003 and until 2012, when he took up his position as Associate MBA Director.