Digital Transformation and Artificial Intelligence: Value and Risks
About Nikolay Mehandjiev
Dr Mehandjiev is the Academic Director for the Data Visualisation Observatory at Alliance Manchester Business School.
Dr Mehandjiev is a Professor of Enterprise Information Systems at the Alliance Manchester Business School. He has initiated and managed projects worth €8m of which € 5.3m to the University of Manchester. The most recent project in which he participates is DIGICOR, a €10m project involving Airbus and Comau.
Nikolay's visiting appointments include:
- Visiting Academic to SAP Research Labs, Karlsruhe, Germany in 2007.
- Visiting Senior Lecturer with Dept Informatics, University of Sussex, UK in 2007.
- Visiting Academic to Atos Origin SAE, Barcelona, Spain.
- Short-Term Fellowship with BT Research Labs, Ipswich in 1998.
- Visiting Fellow at the University of New South Wales, Australia, in 2001 and 2019.
Before joining The University of Manchester, he was a lecturer in Information Systems in the School of Management at the University of Hull, from 1995 to 1998.