BIG FOUR – Insights into The Professional Services Networks
Consulting is one of the most popular MBA Jobs and is revered for its fast-paced, high-earning potential. Amongst the thousands of consulting companies that exist today, the Big Four Consulting firms have captured an exclusive place for themselves and are recognized as leading providers in not just consulting, but professional services at large. In this session, you will learn from our speakers how they paved their path to the top of the consulting world.
Topics to be discussed:
• How to break into Consulting
• Qualities of a Consultant
• How to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge
• Does the MBA help develop these skills? Is a good MBA a prerequisite for a career in consulting?
• How to prepare for the professional consulting job-hunting process and interviews
• What are the barriers to entering the industry?
Deloitte - Zaid Selman - Operational & Commercial Advisory , Deloitte Professional Services (DIFC) Limited
EY - Makram Musharrafieh - Director, People Advisory Services at EY
PwC - Asim Riaz - Senior Manager at PwC management consulting Middle East
KPMG - Amal Al-Abduljabbar - Head of People KPMG SLC
Isabelle Jamkossian - Senior Manager - Business Consulting at EY