As one of the world’s top ranked business schools, The University of Manchester Middle East Centre brings the best MBA programme and executive education for business professionals’ skills enhancement, enabling them to compete in the international scale.
With that in mind, we have designed programmes especially for your preferences - whether you are looking to change career paths, develop new expertise, or strengthen your existing skills. With our programmes, you will be able to:
- Learn cutting-edge theory and apply it to real life business situations
- Analyse and solve contemporary commercial challenges
- Be inspired by world-class researchers
- Study alongside the world’s brightest business brains
- Build a global network of contacts
- Benefit from Manchester’s history of original thinking, wherever you are in the world
The Manchester Part-time MBA will aid in transforming your career with a 2 year part-time MBA that fits around your personal and professional commitments - available all over the world. This part-time MBA offers:
- Active face-to-face classes and workshop teaching
- Online lectures in an interactive virtual environment
- A simulation project based on a real business challenge
- Networking evenings, careers events and online careers seminars
For more information about our part-time MBA programme, contact our course counsellors.
At The University of Manchester Middle East Centre, we offer much more than management training courses. We have over 50 years’ experience of working in partnership with our clients to develop unique executive education that inspire leaders, change cultures and transform organisations.
Our international team of world-leading academics and industry experts will work with you to find the perfect solution for your business - and give you outstanding support before, during and after your programme.
For more information about our executive education programme, contact our course counsellors.
The growth of the Healthcare industry in the GCC region, as well as all over the world, has been exponential. The challenge now is bridging the gap between the customary practices and coping with the restructuring of the industry.
MSc International Healthcare Leadership brings together the best practices from a truly global level. Through “Blended Learning”, roles are identified, enhanced and implemented to come up with cutting-edge solutions for the region. Leaders are molded to have the right knowledge and skills to be able to design and deliver a comprehensive healthcare solution.
For more information about our MSc International Healthcare Leadership, contact our course counsellors.