From day one, the Global Part-time MBA will arm your executives with the confidence, skills, ideas and strategies to immediately enhance business performance. You’ll also benefit from greater staff retention through enhanced motivation and better commitment from your future leaders. We offer customized programs and group discounts for your teams.
Strategic Talent Partnership
Partner with us to access 50 years of experience and expertise that spans multiple sectors. We offer a suite of services to help you future proof your success in a rapidly evolving global marketplace – whether you’re looking to develop employees that think differently, recruit the brightest talent or address a specific business challenge.
Are you looking to transform working practices, motivate employees and boost performance? A Strategic Talent Partnership will help you gain a competitive edge. We understand that every organisation faces unique challenges and objectives, and we collaborate closely with our partners to develop and implement bespoke packages to suit individual requirements.
• Executive Education open programmes: Short courses for executives that develop skills in a specific area, such as leadership or strategy.
• Executive Education customised programmes: Tailored training solutions, co-created with clients, which draw on relevant expertise from across the School and the wider University to address specific organisational development requirements.
• Sponsored MBA: Sponsor individual employees on our Global Part-time MBA programme.
• Customised MBA: Design a corporate MBA for a closed cohort of employees.
• Postgraduate Careers Service: Recruit the brightest business graduates from our MSc and MBA programmes for a full-time role or internship.
• MBA consultancy projects: Hire an international group of Full-time MBA students as external consultants to solve a live business challenge.
• Sponsorship and partnerships: Associate your brand with a prestigious business school by sponsoring one of our corporate events or a student competition.
Careers and Alumni Services
The Careers and Alumni Service offers global MBAs and MSc students dedicated support, developing your personal and professional skills, building your CV to impress potential employers and improve your overall employability. Over the duration of your course, you will have access to:
• Employability skills workshops: CVs, cover letters, networking, interviews
• One-to-one meetings: personalised career advice
• Webinars and face to face workshops on various topics
• Mock interviews, tailored to specific roles/companies
• Personal branding: effective use of self-marketing tools
• Company and recruiters networking sessions
• Alumni presentations
• We also organize various alumni events throughout the year around networking, CSR, sports, and other social activities which further provides an opportunity to mingle with fellow students and alumni and be a part of a strong alumni community in the Middle East.