Please find below our tuition fees for the MBA programmes commencing January 2020. If you need any assistance or would like to speak to a course counsellor please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Total Tuition Fee - GBP £35,411 paid as follows:
|installments||Regular Programme Fees|
|1st instalment||=||GBP £8,853 (January 2020)|
|2nd instalment||=||GBP £8,853 (July 2020)|
|3rd instalment||=||GBP £8,853 (January 2021)|
|4th instalment||=||GBP £8,852 (July 2021)|
|1.||Tuition fees are set for each intake and are held for individual students provided the period of study remain within the duration of five years.|
|2.||Coursework tuition fees includes: Study Guides, Course Textbooks or e-Books & required readings.|
|3.||Examination sat at international executive centers and Manchester Business School Worldwide approved free examination venues are included in the tuition fee.|
|4.||The first semester deposit fee is payable upon confirmation of admission and subsequently pay the balance of the first semester fees as stipulated in the offer letter and invoice.|
|5.||The fees listed above apply to students registering directly with MBS Middle East Centre Dubai attending the residential workshop sessions in Dubai. Students from countries designated to our international executive centres must register through the stipulated centre and pay the applicable fees. Students from these countries will be advised of enrolment procedures and fees by the appropriate Centre.|
|6.||Subject to the approval of the Academic Director, in the event that a student wishes to cancel their registration on the MBA Programme the following general policy on refund fees may be applied without prejudice. Withdrawal up to the end (Friday, 5pm) of the 4th week in the semester: a refund of 50% of the semester tuition fee paid.|
You can also apply online for any of our MBA programmes. Please complete our online application form and we will endeavour to provide you with a speedy decision in order to make the enrolment process as swift and smooth as possible.
Samba Financing Solutions with 0% Interest
- Use Samba credit card for your tuition fees at University of Manchester- Middle East Centre
- All tuition fees made at The University of Manchester- Middle East Centre (AED 1,000+) qualify for 0% interest fee instalment on Samba credit cards for up to 6 months
- Fees made before 30th April 2019 avail up to AED 2,500 cash back
- One-time processing fee: AED 49
- SMS “CARD” to 4670 or email email@example.com , to receive a call back from Samba Bank Sales Team.
For more details, please contact:
Mr. Rajan Gupta
Direct Sales Team Leader
Tel: +971 50 242 9302
National Bank of Fujairah Finance your Global Part-time MBA Programme
The National Bank of Fujairah now offers the The University of Manchester Middle East Centre students exclusive funding options. Pay for your MBA via education loan or credit card.
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan amounts of up to 20 times salary with tenor of up to 48 months
- Simple application process and quick approvals
VISA PLATINUM CREDIT CARD
- Free-for-life credit card
- Pay your semester fee with monthly easy payment plan starting at 0% and no processing fee
- Up to 2% cash back rewards and complimentary access to over 600 airport lounges
For more details please contact: Mr. Zaheer A. Abbasi
Relationship Manager – Business Development
National Bank of Fujairah
Tel: +971 50 857 8328 / +971 2 612 5315
Student SMART LOAN for Education from ADCB for residents of UAE
The ADCB Ambition Loan for Education gives added convenience and flexibility of paying in easy instalments for an education you always wanted.
For more details please contact: Mr. Kalidasan S.
Abu Dhabu Commercial Bank
Tel: +971 50 794 4639