As one of the world’s top ranked business schools, The University of Manchester Middle East Centre brings the best MBA programme and executive education for business professionals’ skills enhancement, enabling them to compete in the international scale.
With that in mind, we have designed programmes especially for your preferences - whether you are looking to change career paths, develop new expertise, or strengthen your existing skills. With our programmes, you will be able to:
- Learn cutting-edge theory and apply it to real life business situations
- Analyse and solve contemporary commercial challenges
- Be inspired by world-class researchers
- Study alongside the world’s brightest business brains
- Build a global network of contacts
- Benefit from Manchester’s history of original thinking, wherever you are in the world
The Manchester Part-time MBA will aid in transforming your career with a 2 year part-time MBA that fits around your personal and professional commitments - available all over the world. This part-time MBA offers:
- Active face-to-face classes and workshop teaching
- Online lectures in an interactive virtual environment
- A simulation project based on a real business challenge
- Networking evenings, careers events and online careers seminars
For more information about our part-time MBA programme, contact our course counsellors.
This part-time MBA is delivered by US-based Kelley School of Business, a world-leader in the delivery of online MBAs, and Alliance Manchester Business School, a top 30 business school with six centres around the globe. Together, the schools offer a combined legacy of nearly 150 years of innovation in business and management education.
- Joint MBA: Two years of collaborative teaching from two top-ranked schools
- Dual expertise: Experience British and US-style business and management education
- Blended delivery: An MBA that combines some of the world’s best online and face–to–face teaching
- Global immersion: Widen your perspective with workshop residencies at a choice of eight global locations – Dubai, Indiana, Manchester, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Washington DC
- Tailor your MBA: Study electives from your areas of interest to gain career momentum
- Flexible learning: Advance your global business career whilst continuing to work full–time
For more information about our Kelley-Manchester Global Part-time MBA programme, contact our course counsellors.
Our Reliability Engineering and Asset Management [MSc] is the only course in the world that offers a complete spectrum of education with real industrial applications in this field; ranging from maintenance systems and modelling, audit maintenance, turnaround management, reliability and maintainability, approaches in condition-based maintenance (CBM) and maintenance in design.
The lecturers on this course are experts in their field and associated with industrial companies. We are accredited by IMechE, and students can apply for Charter Engineer membership upon completion.