As one of the world’s top ranked business schools, The University of Manchester Middle East Centre brings the best MBA programme and executive education for business professionals’ skills enhancement, enabling them to compete in the international scale. Our university of Dubai brings global expertise to the local community.
With that in mind, we have designed programmes especially for your preferences - whether you are looking to change career paths, develop new expertise, or strengthen your existing skills. With our programmes, you will be able to:
- Learn cutting-edge theory and apply it to real life business situations
- Analyse and solve contemporary commercial challenges
- Be inspired by world-class researchers
- Study alongside the world’s brightest business brains
- Build a global network of contacts
- Benefit from Manchester’s history of original thinking, wherever you are in the world
The Manchester Part-time MBA will aid in transforming your career with a 2 year part-time MBA that fits around your personal and professional commitments - available all over the world. This part-time MBA offers:
- Active face-to-face classes and workshop teaching
- Online lectures in an interactive virtual environment
- A simulation project based on a real business challenge
- Networking evenings, careers events and online careers seminars
For more information about our part-time MBA programme, contact our course counsellors.
This part-time MBA is delivered by US-based Kelley School of Business, a world-leader in the delivery of online MBAs, and Alliance Manchester Business School, a top 30 business school with six centres around the globe. Together, the schools offer a combined legacy of nearly 150 years of innovation in business and management education.
- Joint MBA: Two years of collaborative teaching from two top-ranked schools
- Dual expertise: Experience British and US-style business and management education
- Blended delivery: An MBA that combines some of the world’s best online and face–to–face teaching
- Global immersion: Widen your perspective with workshop residencies at a choice of eight global locations – Dubai, Indiana, Manchester, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Washington DC
- Tailor your MBA: Study electives from your areas of interest to gain career momentum
- Flexible learning: Advance your global business career whilst continuing to work full–time
For more information about our Kelley-Manchester Global Part-time MBA programme, contact our course counsellors.
At The University of Manchester we believe educators are powerful influencers and have important voices in a rapidly globalising world. It is our intention to empower educational leaders to face tough challenges in globalising educational spaces with compassion and competency.
This part-time, blended programme has the advantage of being run by leadership specialists who mentor and foster leadership behaviours and skills, as well as developing a rich critical understanding of the field. In this way, this course is truly empowering for leaders who wish to engage at higher levels, whilst running a complex organisation based upon respect and dignity.
We recognise that real estate is at the heart of many global businesses. From delivering investment returns to helping to attract and retain staff, real estate has to perform effectively at many levels. Our aim is to develop our learners so that they have the necessary skills, knowledge and professionalism to compete effectively in a challenging global market.
Recent research has highlighted the need for real estate professionals to add value by providing leadership in solving business problems, rather than simply offering traditional technical skills. This principle is at the heart of our MSc in Real Estate. The programme is designed as an intensive fast-track conversion course which is accredited by Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). The programme combines academic excellence with the explicit development of transferable skills that are essential for a career in Real Estate.