The Manchester Global Part-time MBA Information Session in Abu Dhabi
The University of Manchester Middle East Centre is pleased to invite you to come and meet Xavier Duran Martinez, Director – MBA Programmes, for an evening to learn about our top-ranked Manchester Global MBA, or the new launched Kelley-Manchester Global MBA.
Find out how our part-time MBA options will equip you with lifelong, marketable skills that will help you reach new heights in your career and personal life. The session provides you with a great opportunity to:
- Learn more about The Manchester Global Part-time MBA or the newly launched Kelley-Manchester Part-time MBA that fits around your career without compromising rigour
- Discover how our wide range of electives can build your MBA around the field that interests you
- Meet our programme counselors to get advice on your eligibility to the programme
- Learn about our global and regional alumni and career services
- Ask questions you may have
Xavier Duran Martinez
Director, MBA Programmes
Alliance Manchester Business School
The University of Manchester
Xavier is responsible for the strategic direction of MBA programmes and the development and delivery of transnational education (TNE) at Alliance Manchester Business School. Key to these responsibilities is ensuring both that the MBA curriculum is kept current, innovative and fit for purpose and that more than 2,000 students on our MBA programmes receive an outstanding learning and administrative experience. Xavier also works with colleagues in all parts of the business school to coordinate the development and delivery of TNE activity.
Xavier has contributed to our MBA programmes since 2003, first in an academic capacity, teaching Economics of Strategy and supervising final projects and, since 2012, as Associate TNE and MBA Director. He took up the role of MBA Programmes Director in March 2018.
Xavier is passionate about innovation in business and management education and meeting the new demands posed on MBA programmes by technology improvements and a highly dynamic and globalised business environment.