The Manchester Global Part-time MBA Information Session - By Frances Johnson
Meet Frances Johnson, Associate Director - MBA Programme to find out how our part-time MBA options will equip you with lifelong, marketable skills that will help you reach new heights in your career and personal life.
The event provides you with a great opportunity to:
- Learn more about The Manchester Global Part-time MBA or the newly launched Kelley-Manchester Part-time MBA, that fits around your career without compromising rigour
- Discover how our wide range of electives can build your MBA around the field that interests you
- Meet our programme counselors to get advise on your eligibility to the programme and
- Learn about our global and regional alumni and career services
- Ask questions you may have
Frances Johnson is Associate Director of MBA Programmes at Alliance Manchester Business School. She currently supports delivery of the MBA to over 200 Full-Time students and 1500 Global MBAs, studying across the school’s international centres.
Prior to her time at the Business School Frances spent thirteen years working in the City of London – as both a Business Consultant and Programme Manager. Working for a number of firms, including Lloyds of London and Morgan Stanley, she developed expertise in the areas of business process re-engineering and technology implementation. In 2002 Frances undertook her MBA and is an alumnus of Alliance Manchester Business School, graduating on the Directors List.
After her studies, Frances returned to work in consulting, initially within the Risk and Advisory Practice of one of the big four advisory firms, prior to joining a boutique consultancy specialising in the implementation and management of large-scale public sector capital PFI programmes.
She returned to the Business School in 2009, initially with the remit of developing corporate relationships for our school and students and latterly stepping into the role of Associate Director – a role she thoroughly enjoys and describes as ‘working to ensure our MBA meets the needs and expectations of our students and in turn hat our students meet the needs and expectations of an MBA!’.